eLumen has opened a search for a Marketing Coordinator. As a Marketing Coordinator, you will coordinate marketing and community events, and the higher education conference schedule. You will coordinate tasks and personnel associated with the development, execution, and monitoring of email, digital, social media, and content marketing campaigns, creating original content, and conducting market research.
Colleges, Community Colleges, and Universities teach the next generation of talent. These institutions are under great pressure to provide meaningful instruction that actually prepares students for the real world. Meanwhile, they are also navigating the complex process of managing their curriculum and meeting the regulatory requirements to receive public funding.
eLumen is an education technology software company that works closely with institutions to help them connect people and processes that lead to greater student success through best practices consulting and data-driven solutions development. Our vision is helping institutions put new possibilities for sustainable, continuous improvement in place; and turn bureaucratic processes into tools for student success guided by some of the largest institutions in the U.S. and the World.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with internal and external constituents, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Occasional travel may be required
- All other duties as assigned
- Proficient in GoogleDocs/Office software.
- Proficient in video conferencing software.
COVID 19 Vaccination: All employees meeting face-to-face with other employees or traveling to clients are required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. (exemption accommodations can be requested)